Amore Complex Care are looking for versatile and flexible support workers to provide cover across a small cluster of closely related services in the Runcorn area. If you enjoy meeting new people, working in different places, and growing your experience, this role will give you the chance to do all these things, whilst making a positive impact on someone's life.
What makes Amore Complex Care a great place to work:
- This role does not involve travel between multiple sites during one shift. You will spend your entire shift supporting one person.
- Pay rates up to £11.50 an hour
- Flexible shifts times and patterns
- Weekly pay!
- Holiday allowance
- We will support your career development by funding Health and Social Care diplomas and NVQs
- Get paid for your training and induction with us
- Enrol in our great pension program after 3 months with us
- Referral bonus scheme – earn £100 for every successful referral!
Meet the people you'll be supporting
- The people we support face different challenges, such as a diagnosis of autism, or a learning or physical disability. You would be provided with all training and a full induction process, so you can understand each individual's support needs, and how bets to care for them.
- Your role will involve engaging with the people you are supporting's hobbies and interests. They might love arts and crafts, baking, or just watching TV. Whatever it is, we would love our staff to get involved.
- Some of the people we support enjoy trips into the community; a visit to the cinema, the local shops, or days out to activity centres or local attractions could be on the cards.
- The people we support may need help with aspects of their day-to-day living, such as help with household tasks and personal hygiene care.
The people we support require care 24rs a day, 7 days a week. This means we can offer a variety of shift patterns, and can accommodate different preferences. However, some weekend work will be required for this role.
If you have any questions about this role, or would like to find out about some of our other support worker vacancies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 07930130088