Are you a person who is passionate about supporting children to achieve their goals? Are you able to build long-lasting and genuine relationships with children? And finally, can you make a difference to a young person’s life?
We are currently looking for Residential Childcare Workers to support our clients in the Widnes and Liverpool area. The young people you will be supporting have emotional, behavioural and learning difficulties. We are looking for candidates who can provide high-quality support and guidance to help our clients achieve positive outcomes to prepare them for the next stage in their life.
An NVQ Level 3 would be advantageous though ultimately we are looking for candidates that are passionate about supporting children and young people and have demonstrable experience and knowledge of working in a residential setting.
- Competitive salary
- A full training programme tailored to the client’s needs
- Competitive referral scheme with the chance to earn £100 for each friend you refer that completes 100 hours with us
- Work is valued and recognised through our Support Worker of the Month scheme where they are awarded a £100 voucher of their choice
- 24/7 support managed by knowledgeable branch staff ensuring you receive consistent support during and out of office hours
- Career development opportunities through completing an NVQ and company growth
We are holding an interview day on Tuesday 29th March 2022 at our Widnes office for all successful candidates. To be considered, please send a CV across to email@example.com or call 0151 541 5650, option 2.