With Christmas parties being cancelled this year, yesterday our directors, Ian and Gareth, organised for a buffet to be provided to each branch as a pre-Christmas celebration to show their appreciation for the support, hard work and commitment from all Amore staff throughout the many challenges that Covid has brought.
In true Christmas spirit, staff went all out with donning Christmas jumpers and festive attire to be in with the chance to be crowned ‘best dressed’ from each office and win £50.
Congratulations to our winners…
- Dan Davies, otherwise known as the candy cane
- Alana Morrison, dressed as a Christmas tree with lights
- Star Wrench, dressed as a Christmas present
- Lisa Daley, our very own Amore Grinch
- Kris Hyland, who died his hair and beard unknowingly permanently white to be Santa
All staff were then encouraged to vote for the best dressed in the company with the winner to receive a further £150. We are delighted to announce this has been awarded to Lisa Daley, otherwise known as the Grinch, who went all out on the day by even painting herself green!
Thank you to all staff for taking part and the effort that went into everyone’s Christmas outfits which was truly appreciated by Ian and Gareth.
Take a look at our photos to see what we got up to on the day…